Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Its all about being Pretty...

Hello, I am Ivette Gil, makeup artist and hair designer, I am finally opening up my own makeup and hair studio. 24 years of experience working from editorial and top name salons, and now able to offer all my knowledge of making you beautiful with you. I will be open in the summer of 2010 and my studio is called pretty suite inc. Its an intimate setting making everybody feel like a hollywood starlot.
Since very young I can remember how in love I was with makeup and how I stared at women on fith ave. in new york when it was all about glamour! I want to bring all that to you.

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving this and support you and your talent! Can't wait to experience DIVA treatment from a true DIVA!

    Love you much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kelly, always great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Ivette!!! Just sent your package off... Make sure you use the same "Champagne Roses" for multiple glasses of Champers - more color comes off with each pour and you will wind up with a beautiful pink drink (it works in wine & tea too!)... Love the look of your blog! Can't wait to see the shop! XOXO, Kedra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only two months later Hi kedra Yes I will pouring champagne roses for the opening in august, very delayed!

    ReplyDelete